Leading the Unleadable
Humans are different, and bring different personalities and behaviors into the workplace—so how do you lead them? Great managers are characterized by their ability to turn individuals into productive team players. Implement a straight-forward process that gently, yet effectively, improves behaviors—a process that begins with understanding a core truth—that most people want to contribute results, not problems. Harness the insights and experiences from an expert in the tech industry, where personality issues can routinely wreck projects. Explore leadership tips such as mastering the necessary mindset, use the short feedback session to effectively discuss problems, circumvent potential problems, procure a commitment to change, and coach others to replicate effective leadership.
- Motivate diverse individuals and personalities to be productive team players.
- Articulate and understand that individuals want to contribute results.
- Harness insightful and experiential leadership tips for transforming others into contributing team members and effective leaders.
Exam & Book Info
- Exam: 30 multiple choice questions. Downloadable. Unlimited retakes. View our "How It Works" video.
- Kindle eBook: 1187 KB. ASIN: B01HJ35YQA. Accessible in the U.S. only. You must have an active amazon account. The email associated with your active amazon account, must be the same email used for this order. Kindle eBooks can be viewed on Androids, iPhones, iPads, PCs, Macs, etc. Enjoy Kindle eBooks on any device with the free Kindle app for iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, PC and Mac, and on Kindle e-readers and Fire tablets. Learn more here.
- Book: Paperback, 240pp. Oct 2016. ISBN-13: 978-0814437605
Maintain Your CBDM Credential
The Certifying Board of Dietary Managers (CBDM) has stated that during your renewal period, you can earn a maximum of 6 continuing education (CE) from “book-based” courses. This Dietary Manager 360 course is a 6 CE book-based course, therefore order/complete just ONE Dietary Manager 360 course per renewal period. View more info here.