Leaders Eat Last
Create environments in which people naturally work together to do remarkable things. Some teams trust each other so deeply that they would literally put their lives on the line for each other. Other teams, no matter what incentives are offered, are doomed to infighting, fragmentation and failure. Why? Consider the leadership principles of the Marine Corps: “Officers eat last.” In the chow hall, junior Marines eat first while the most senior Marines take their place at the back of the line. In other words, great leaders sacrifice their own comfort--even their own survival--for the good of those in their care.
Too many workplaces are driven by cynicism, paranoia, and self-interest. But the best ones foster trust and cooperation because their leaders build a "Circle of Safety" that separates the security inside the team from the challenges outside. Create and manage teams where almost everyone wakes up inspired to go to work, feels trusted, valued and fulfilled.
- Create environments in which people naturally work together to do remarkable things.
- Foster teams where almost everyone wakes up inspired to go to work, feels trusted, valued and fulfilled.
- Foster trust and cooperation by building a "Circle of Safety" that separates the security inside the team from the challenges outside.
Exam & Book Info
- Exam: 30 multiple choice questions. Downloadable. Unlimited retakes. View our "How It Works" video.
- Kindle eBook: 3369 KB. ASIN: B00DGZKQM8. Accessible in the U.S. only. You must have an active amazon account. The email associated with your active amazon account, must be the same email used for this order. Kindle eBooks can be viewed on Androids, iPhones, iPads, PCs, Macs, etc. Enjoy Kindle eBooks on any device with the free Kindle app for iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, PC and Mac, and on Kindle e-readers and Fire tablets. Learn more here.
- Book: Hardcover, 368pp. May 2017. ISBN-13: 978-1591845324
Maintain Your CBDM Credential
The Certifying Board of Dietary Managers (CBDM) has stated that during your renewal period, you can earn a maximum of 6 continuing education (CE) from “book-based” courses. This Dietary Manager 360 course is a 6 CE book-based course, therefore order/complete just ONE Dietary Manager 360 course per renewal period. View more info here.